Who we are
We are organizers of the International Summer School & Sailing (Centre of Business Excellence of the Faculty of Economics Ljubljana University, details are in the Contact and the Find Us; the website is maintained by Edukator d.o.o.). Our website address is: http://intersss.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect data for the purpose of the summer school only. We may collect registration data (through the registration form or e-mail) and web page visits data (through Google Analytics).
We use a third party contact form from Google Forms as an embedded content and/or a link.
Similarly to most websites our site is using cookies to ensure that specific services are delivered correctly and to improve the user experience on our website.
1. Cookie Type 2. Issuer 3. Purpose 4. Expiration
FIRST PARTY (NECESSARY)
1. PH_HPXY_CHECK 2. Inters.org 3. Cookies necessary for basic website functionalities. Your consent is not required. 4. Session
THIRD PARTY (SELECTED)
1. _utma 2. Google Analytics 3. Used to distinguish users and sessions in analytical data. 4. 2 years
1. _utmb 2. Google Analytics 3. Used to specify new sessions/visits. 4. 30 minutes
1. _utmc 2. Google Analytics 3. Together with _utmb, it determines the duration of the page visit. 4. Session
1. _utmt 2. Google Analytics 3. It does not store any information, only limits the requests. 4. 10 minutes
1. _utmv 2. Google Analytics 3. Used to better segment users in analytical data. 4. 2 years
1. _utmz 2. Google Analytics 3. Used to display the user’s acquisition data (how the page was accessed – directly, through another connection, social networks, etc.). 4. 6 months
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with the hotel for the registration purpose.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, or have left registration data, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The contents of the website are copyrighted. Photos have been provided with the courtesy of Janez Tomc and other authors of photos.